Thursday 29 May 2008

Assassinations and summonings

Benvane from the Cybers has decided I need to die and wants to kill me, in response I secretly sent out the tape of such an act to various contacts who are on my side. My family have been notified as well, so if he wants to get me that bad he has a lot to deal with. Hate me with a passion little human, I hate you right back and mine will be stronger than yours.

I feel sad today... Before I went to sleep after leaving the lesson, I did what Nuku had done and strung the words we were given by Lorne together. I had the Dreaming but mine was extremely vivid, I saw the murder of my parents again but this time I was the murderer. I always suffer nightmares, but this was something different and has disturbed me.

In some odd bid to rid me of this feeling I called up a demon with my blood and fire, I made it possess Venom that pet of ours who got away and joined the Ryders. It worked I was happy for a while, I headed to Haven to sit in silence mostly while I spoke to Skyler in my head.

I tell Skyler everything so it was not surprising I told him of my troubles, he wasn't much help but as ever my pillar. Skyler suggested I speak with Lorne on the matter, yet he made me smile in his own way.

Lulz of the day:

[22:18] DCS2 2.32: Blueray Darkes OOC: I need sleep the keyboard looks comfy
[22:19] DCS2 2.32: Lorne Harlequin OOC: don't succumb to that siren song! It leave alphabet on you face!"
[22:19] DCS2 2.32: Blueray Darkes OOC: XD
[22:19] DCS2 2.32: Blueray Darkes OOC: its past 6am, I must away to make love with the sandman
[22:20] DCS2 2.32: Lorne Harlequin OOC: back! He's mine! His sister too!...I mean, sweet dreams
[22:20] DCS2 2.32: Tandy Birkenfeld OOC: ::laughs::
[22:21] DCS2 2.32: Blueray Darkes OOC: Rofl. Nini

No comments: