Wednesday 21 May 2008

Betrayal

As much as I am against hurting my fellow family members, one of my sisters asked me to bleed her dry. Since I can't feel any remorse, regret or guilt I did so, I tore open her throat in front of her husband. She had felt betrayed by him and wanted to get back at him, I gave her the way out but only because she asked. No worries she's okay. I think I will be in trouble for this later.....

I have recently enjoyed teasing a few members of the male population, I have also inadvertly gotten a few admirers for my attentions. Well I guess that means I just get to be picky, I got a nice little group to choose from now.

I don't care what anyone says there is no goodness inside of me, people still seem to think I'm not as bad as I make myself out to be. Drives me up the wall honestly, I'm rather willing to torture people no matter who they are. Just ask Delrith!

Lulz of the day:

Blueray Darkes writes, "How"?
Dio Colossus chuckles. "Well, Since I'm not an angel, I'm not a demon, I'm not a Lycan, I'm not a vampire..or human... what else could I be."
Dio Colossus allows a small globe of light to float at his finger tips as he hold his hand up.
Blueray Darkes turns the page and writes, "Some strange mutated leprachun"
Dio Colossus blinks. "We'll go with that for now."
Auric Lohner watches, taking a casual step back away when he saw the globe of light.
Blueray Darkes giggles

No comments: