Wednesday 30 July 2008

The cum clock

Pieter convinced me to let him in to my head, he said I would love it but what he did I wasn't expecting. Whatever he did to me I got no idea, but the results had me in the throes of orgasm every time the clock hit an hour. The first time it happened all of the Shadows were around me watching, listening to my pleasure while I tried to fight the erotic images inside my head.

I was pretty much alone for the second as I had scampered off, the third I did in shower of the hotel room. I had opened up my link to Picket and shared with her what I was going through, poor sister of mine she orgasmed when I did while she was in the Pit in front of our family.

Twenty four hours, twenty four orgasms. Makes a girl tired you know, I never felt my body ache like this before.

Lulz of the day:

[9:52] Restroom Chemistry: yeah. Frogs don't last long around appliances, it seems
[9:52] Blueray Darkes giggles
[9:52] Restroom Chemistry: a coffeemaker would be riotously bad
[9:52] Blueray Darkes: Hyper frog?
[9:52] Restroom Chemistry: well it might improve the coffee
[9:53] Blueray Darkes: Or at least the coffee in the diner
[9:53] Restroom Chemistry: that's coffee?!
[9:53] Blueray Darkes: Meant to be
[9:53] Restroom Chemistry: christ, I thought it was soup

No comments: