Friday 19 September 2008

Dream a little dream

Abigel Nightfire stirs without sight, tilting her head to any sound.

Blueray Darkes wonders where she is, all she did was go to sleep. "Okay what the hell"?

Abigel Nightfire groans and blinks, her voice too dry and hoarse to speak

Blueray Darkes walks closer to the noise, hooks her fingers in to the wiremesh. "Hello"?

Abigel Nightfire sniffs, and clenches her fist, releasing it again "Leave me be"

Blueray Darkes peers through the meshing, "Heh is that you brat"? "Where are we"?

Abigel Nightfire groans as the blinding light reaches her sightless eyes "This.... I think..." she spits out some dried blood "A dream of sorts" Abigel Nightfire shivers and tries to look up, forcing her voids of eyes wide open "Where are you?"

Blueray Darkes leans against the fence her grin wicked for a moment, before she realised she wasn't her usual self here. "A dream... that would explain why I appear human". She taps a finger on a wire, "Right in front of you brat, though you're behind a fence and all chained up. Your mother is looking for you".

Abigel Nightfire blinks away tears "Is that you, Blue? My mother... She is so weak... And you a human?"

Blueray Darkes sighed somewhat looking at her, "Yes Abigel its me, your mother is searching she doesn't know where to start". She ran a hand down her clothes picking off dust, she only ever appeared like this when she dreamt it usually nightmares. "Human in a dream, I'm always my origianl born self when in a dream".

Abigel Nightfire sighs, licking her lip "I am thirsty... and tired. I need Rago...". Abigel Nightfire shivers, raising a hand and scratches her face to draw blood "I cant get near him, do you understand? I am a monster...."

Blueray Darkes would actually feel something along the lines of pity for her, "Why are you a monster"?

Abigel Nightfire groans "I make him sick... Didnt you see?"

Blueray Darkes frowns, "You were the one making him sick? How"?

Abigel Nightfire cries, trying to lookd at Blue "You left... Joah told me I am a parasite...". Abigel Nightfire tries to reach her chains but she is too weak "I... met him afterwards, he was holding me tight, I needed him so much... He told me they wont allow us to meet. I kissed him and he... his eyes were so red.... his hair white."

Blueray Darkes reaches a hand through the mesh to reach out to Abigel, for once she felt bad for the child. "I told you you had to learn your place, your father told you there is always a price to pay for magick". Closes her blue eyes for a moment heaving out a long breath, her lungs even worked in a dream and she wonders when she had fallen alseep. "This is your payment for ruining the balance, I guess you will be kept here until your debt is paid".

Abigel Nightfire raises her whisper, shaking the chains "I never meant to hurt him, I dont know whats happening... I didnt mean to".

Blueray Darkes leaps up to cling to the fence like an animal, "You were warned Abigel time and time again, you refused to listen or to learn. We never mean for things to happen until its too late to change what is done, everyone has to pay for their mistakes no matter the cost". She licks her lips a little, "You could have killed him with your ignorance".

Abigel Nightfire clenches her fist but is not saying a thing.

Blueray Darkes: Abigel, you know I am right.

Abigel Nightfire groans quietly "Leave me be then..."

Blueray Darkes drops to the floor, "You want me to tell your mother, you are paying off your debt"? Looking around a little to see if she will wake up now.

Abigel Nightfire closes her eyes "I want this... I will be here forever".

Blueray Darkes shakes her head a rueful smile on her lips, "You do not want to be here forever, no more than Rago would want to lose you. Finish your task and return to him before his mortal life fades".

Abigel Nightfire bursts out "I.. " Abigel Nightfire: Human, what do you know of love...

Blueray Darkes drops her gaze to the floor, "I knew love, felt it, shared it. I am human in this dream and thus feel it more completely here, it is something to cherish and nurture to keep with you even though you end up hurting your loved ones".

Abigel Nightfire looks right at you with her voids "And what do you know of it as a demon?"

Blueray Darkes grins somewhat, "I fell in love with your father, demons still love perhaps with more or the same passion as a mortal".

Abigel Nightfire grins.
Abigel Nightfire: Poor soul.
Abigel Nightfire grins again.

Blueray Darkes shrugs her shoulders, "Yes you can call me that if I have a soul, but demons love and I won't admit this anywhere else. I love my family no matter what words I speak to say that I do not love". "Do you love Rago"?

Abigel Nightfire blinks.
Abigel Nightfire sniffs and trembles "He is so cute".
Abigel Nightfire squirms on the hooks "I love him a lot.

Blueray Darkes nods to her, "Abigel you will return to him, mortals say love conquers all".

Abigel Nightfire stays motionless, her voids of eyes looking somewhere behind Blue, jsut her lips moving "Thank you for dreaming with me, human"

Blueray Darkes waves a hand at her, "Remember back in the waking world I'm far from human, you're welcome brat". She said Abigel's given title with a fondness that had never been there before, "You better come back, you keep me on my toes".

Abigel Nightfire closes her eyes, murmuring something like "Go to hell..."

Blueray Darkes laughs to her, "Same ole brat".

Abigel Nightfire smiles slightly, a spider running oyut of her eyes crossing her face, followed by many more, running all over you and you wake suddenly up.

I jolted awake with the feeling of spiders crawling over my skin, I couldn't tell if I really had spoken to Abigel in a dream. Why would I be the one chosen to visit her? Is she a prisoner to pay the price for her magick?

Lulz of the day:
[9:38] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: Please fire my typist
[9:38] DCS2 2.34: Skyler Hennesy OOC: shoots blue's typist dead.
[9:38] DCS2 2.34: Jonathon Coage OOC: ::shoots her typist::
[9:38] DCS2 2.30: Damien Vacano OOC: ::shoots someone""
[9:38] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: Thanks you guys
[9:40] DCS2 2.34: Skyler Hennesy OOC: everytime I see blue's shoes, I want to ask if there's a goldfish skeleton in the heels of her platforms
[9:41] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: XD Its very possibly
[9:41] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: POSSIBLE*
[9:41] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: >_<
[9:41] DCS2 2.34: Jonathon Coage OOC: I just think of the part from 40 year old virgin where the kid wants to buy those shoes.
[9:41] DCS2 2.34: Skyler Hennesy OOC: *kicks the face of blue's dead typist*
[9:42] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: Stop kicking her and just rape her already sheesh
[9:42] DCS2 2.34: Skyler Hennesy OOC: no fur
[9:42] DCS2 2.34: Blueray Darkes OOC: Still dead

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Thanks Blue :)

http://abigailintox.blogspot.com/2008/09/prisoner-of-nightmare.html

Some more pics here.

BluerayDevin said...

Woot and you welcome