Thursday 16 October 2008

R.I.P. Picket McDonnell


I was away...

On the mainland I felt it anyway, a tear that tore me asunder from the inside out. At the time I didn't know what it was, and once it passed I let it be thinking nothing of it. If only I had returned to Toxia that night, if only I could have been there to stop it.

Picket...

She was killed and torn from me, my sister wife the only other who was made just the same as I. We were a pair roaming the streets of the city making mayhem, when I was sad and she wasn't near by all I had to do was look at this stone. Now the stone just reminds me of what I had lost, nothing was ever going to bring her back.

Now I wonder empty, lost with nothing going on inside anymore. I will make that bastard pay he broke his promise to me, but she was close to Denethorne that angel. I will exact my vengence.

My Picket, my Picket... I still love you and now I am more lost than I was before.

No comments: