Wednesday 31 December 2008

Retracing steps - Part two

A dust cloud forms around my feet from the small impact of my landing, my wings retracted along with my horns and tail. I wanted to appear as human as possible, I wanted to refrain from making a scene. Incognito!

Returning to the streets I grew up in is strange, I see everything differently these days. I see the faceless masses, sheep to the slaughter to die at my claws. Walking briskly leaving the hum drum of the city, I slipped in to the grimey alleyways that I used to call home. My old sleeping spot was occupied by some tramps, dressed as I was in my street clothes they didn't even move. Silently I slipped in beside them at the barrel and no one moved, only a few grunts sounded that with a look I squashed it.

Warming myself standing there I could see in my clouded vision, the faces I remembered from those days that no longer matter. I'm half awake just dozing until I get nudged, they were whispering about me in barely heard voices. In the midst of these dirty men an old lady withered by age and weather, spoke in a hurried fashion telling all I was the wolf who returned. Grinning wickedly to myself I took their souls as I left one by one they fell in to the snow.

Anyone who would find them, will think they froze to death.

Lulz of the day:

[10:44] Ava Whalen purses her lips together and smirks, "What sort of trouble are you up to?"
[10:45] Pieter Seelowe takes a step closer eyeing down upon her gazing into her eyes "Same as everynight Pinky, try to take over the world"
[10:45] Ava Whalen stiffles a laugh.
[10:45] Blueray Darkes: Narf!

No comments: