Sunday 27 September 2009

Padded room

Aaww Martko is so mad and he got madder when he saw, after a brief encounter he stormed off growling. I hadn't meant to find him in the hospital, I was busy remembering things that happened here. He was chanting to himself -I hate this city-, I only paid him attention when he growled.

We began to talk through the grating, he irritated me because people like him don't think I know pain and loss. He invited me in and I sat down, he gave me a chocolate bar. I value sugery foods not having them when I was a kid, he told me his story telling why he hates people like me. In turn I told my life before Toxia, I told him how I had changed due to Pack. How Shadows had saved me.

So easy to just give me a label rather than see the cause, I respect strong people like Martko. Both Jonathon and Griffith were Righteous, abuse taken and abuse given with decent conversation after. Martko will now be the same as them in my eyes, he is best left where he is. I'm created by this city I stand for everything he is against, I never broke I embraced the darkness.

I enjoy life with no light

Lulz of the day:

Blueray: You're taking up my server space!
Kashgari: I'm not taking it, I'm just borrowing it.

No comments: