Friday 16 April 2010

A month passes

It has been a month since I left Toxia for good, never returning to its grimey streets and dirty air. Occasionally I miss the Pit its screams, whispers and the volcano, I also miss the voices inside my head our voices. In this place we travelled to I have come upon what is called a Deer, there are animals here things that never existed where we came from. There is a lot of greenery too from grass to trees, here the wolves run in what is called a forest. Cats live in trees...

We the Hellions moved from the hospital to the mental asylum, for a lot of us I think such a move fits including myself. A portal leads from there to Pieter's throne room, I would say enter there at your own risk. My current time there has been peaceful to say the least, recently I attacked Kashgari under orders to make him hurt. I ripped off his penis and replaced it with a stick, since he shoved his hand in my mouth he lost that too.

Nomnomnom

Over in the City of Lost Angels things have been busy as usual, killings, maimings, donations to the Black Market. We had our special made bullets in crates placed out all over the city, have seen the re-awakening of Emeth aka Gaary. He's an abomination that we in the Archaic Redemption made, by harvesting various body parts and Tempest infused it with dark magicks of necromancy. There is the experiment of mind linking that should be ending today, bosslady was trying to see if this would be a benefit to us rather than using comms. I actually look forward to see if the results will have her refine the potion, as I have been happy to have Dralk's voice in my head despite the odd side effects.

Unlife goes on...

At least I'm having fun, and I'm moving on!

Lolz of the day:

[18:49] Elamyrath Bracken: DO YOU LIKE MUDKIPS!?!?!
[18:51] Blueray Darkes: YEAH I DO
[18:51] Elamyrath Bracken: knew it
[18:52] Blueray Darkes: ARE YOU A MUDKIP?!?!
[18:54] Elamyrath Bracken: ya damn right i am

No comments: