Saturday 4 September 2010

Belong

I took my usual once a month visit to the toxic dump near the end of August, in order to see old friends and old enemies once more quell any homesickness. To re-assert the fact that where I am now is my home, no matter how the new false one protests and begs I will not return for any length of time. For there is no Lord who will take the place of my own, unless my Lord personally installs his successor. Since that won't happen then anyone who sits on that Shadow throne, is nothing but a pretender with no true understanding of what it is to be a Lord. I can do a better job.

Before I left I tore up some hapless human who thought it was a good idea, to suggest lurid and sexual acts he can do to me. Being that I'm above a Succubus in every way and picky about who I bed, I showed him the error of his ways by shoving a beer tap in his groin. Felice tried to placate me for the sake of an old favour I didn't kill him, but informed her that in this place I had no such ties to hold me back. That if I am to be crossed by a Shadow and I attack them, I expect a Shadow to retaliate by following the one law that has been there since the foundation of the House. I said almost the exact same words before hand to Pilgrim who tried to appeal to my sense of family, that surely I would understand the loss of her son like the Shadows did. I scoffed that Shadows comforting an angel, I with no binds could care less.

Time moves on...

I've been busy as per usual in my officer role for the Archaics, we have a lot of hunts to do and chaos to spread. I rarely have I gotten a break specially since there have been attacks on us, or factions asking to be neutral and us denying them that right. We need to hunt. Over the last two weeks we were getting Lacey ready to become a Risen chosen by Tempest herself to replace Kaz, the week after that we were swamped with Sins from some strnage creatures. I have to say I had a good fight with Stein I did some serious damage to him, the bastard was lucky he caught me after an extremely large meal and I was sluggish to move in any rapid way.

Friday of this week I took a walk with Hamlet, he is concerned he has no place to belong or someone to belong to. Such matters never really bothered me for I know my place, and my puppet belongs to me though he is rarely around thus I am neglected in every sense. Seems to be a regular occurance with me. I either have to wait for months on end for someone to be in the mood (or even want me), or my mate is never around to satisfy my needs. Oh there are plenty of people to choose from don't get me wrong, that whole picky thing means I aint interested in a lot of those who try to get in my pants... Morons! Honestly I couldn't tell Hamlet what he wanted to hear or know, concerns of such a nature don't bother me. Besides whatever that had been in my drink was making me terribly sick, I lost my composure as my body purged the poison via vomiting.

Even if I had no place could I ever find one? Will I truely find someone to belong to? I wish to belong to my human or to my Lord, such things are not to be. I also wonder since the disapperance of all those who left with my Lord where they are now, even my Lord and his wife have vanished I am left as usual upon this plain. Also due to this vanishing the soul stone that contains my sister wife Pickat has returned to me, unsure of what to do I simply keep it close to me to know that I once had a special someone to turn to when the world and men fail me.

Lulz of the day:

[14:54] Lucifrage Koray hearing the song starts to wiggle and dance, knowing the lyrics and beat off by heart now, there was death, there was decay, and then there was 80's pop, and all was evil ...

No comments: