Saturday 23 April 2011

Weddings and submissions

I remember the first time I got married at least two years ago almost three, Picket simply said lets get married and that was that it became so. That woman I marvel at how she had the gall to even organise her own wedding, yet she did it simply because it had to be the best non mushy wedding ever.

We had gore!

A blood fountain, black satanic bible, roasted humans both on a spit fire and on the table, our priest was the one and only Dimentox self proclaimed ruler of Toxia. He even allowed us to use his castle for our honey moon, we were grateful and allowed him to see pictures of ourselves on every surface in that place. Why everyone got naked after the wedding still baffles me, our vows were the most unique ever. Such as vowing to cheat on one another, with as many people as we can. Hehe.

Time passes I love and lost but that is such as things should be, that fate is at times a cruel creature who dangles such pretty things only to snatch them away. I often thought that my love for my Lord could never be dampened or quenched, I had been most terribly wrong about that when I had gotten close to Xan. Xan that man I ate and re-built with my own body's flesh, Xan that zombie who showed me that love isn't just pain and sadness. Xan the one who always makes me smile who is by my side at all times, in person or in spirit for he lives in my heart that place I once had reserved he now fills. Xan he may not be romantic or a mush filled pile of puss, he shows me the greatest of affections in his own way. He knows my needs and wants without me even speaking them, then he is made from me so what better person to understand me.

Xan my love who makes me want for no other, who has my attention so completely my eyes do not wander.

Such is a demon's devotion once found and earned.

And because of all this Picket with no malice at all in her being for she had become my daughter, well those were strange circumstances of how my sister becomes my daughter but I digress. Picket decided that Xan and I should get married, without any need of him proposing for she had said so therefore it shall be. Once more Picket organised my entire wedding, I made it perfectly clear she would still be my wife. Can't get rid of me that easily I still love Picket as I have always loved her, we knew these things might happen eventually. While she got all things prepared I went around inviting friends old and new to the ceremony, even those from other factions I respect and tolerate yet wouldn't hesitate slicing a new hole if the opportunity arose.

Pieter my Lord also appeared to witness this event, my father couldn't make it so my step mother was there. When he got attached to that demoness whore I will never know, for the last time I saw her and Janvier together he was adamant she should go back to Hell and rot. Archaic Redemption and Shadows both my new family and my old one had come together, the wedding itself had a circus theme with performers dieing in grisly ways. Our priest this time was the lich Kaine McCallen, a being who had been missing for almost as long as we had been in Toxia up to the year we abandoned it and the time there after. In short three years. Our vows were dark, our rings pleasant, we made out at the alter then we dropped the entire congregation three thousand feet to end the ceremony altogether.

Best wedding ever.

Now I shall talk of submission a thing I had often come to clash with as demons do not submit, not in any fashion and to nobody at all for it means slavery. What I have come to realise is you don't have to be a slave in order to submit to someone, to submit is to put everything that you are in to someone else's hands. To let them have your body, your heart, your soul (if you have one) in to your lover's hands, for them to keep you all of you safe from harm to love and cherish you as only they can. No you don't have to be a slave to be forced in to this, you can do it willingly if that is your desire.

Don't you dare tell anyone or I will rip your tongue out from your head, I submit to the only man who has been deemed worthy enough for my submission. I am no slave, I am no servant. I simply trust him that much. And yes Picket might growl for all she is worth at this...

Xan Portal the man who tamed the wild creature who was untameable, it is he who has her heart and all that she is. He who laid claim upon her silently but had another demand he do it publicly, the one who sits to have a demonic beast rest her head upon his lap.

Unity at its finest...

Lulz of the day:

[10:12]  Death Cookie: (Insert Random Cheery Greeting Here)
[10:13]  Blueray Darkes: (Insert random response involving barbedwires and turtles)
[10:13]  Death Cookie is stunned that Blueray was able to describe CoLA in a single random response!

No comments: