Thursday 25 August 2011

Xan awakes

I barely have anything of importance to write, my husband awoke a few days ago. And today we re-consimated our marriage as only two hearts could, it was a glorious and loving time and I couldn't be happier. What more could an zombie demon wish for? I got a sisterdaughterwife, a loving husband, a wonderfully sick family, and the prime cut from every walking piece of meat. Hell I even have a piece of meat I can drag to me anytime and take chunks out of, and the damn thing screams everytime just to please me.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to bed,  I have a lot of "catching up" to do.

Lolz of the day:

[10:07]  Goa The Sin: heya blue blue how are ya?
[10:07]  Blueray Darkes: I'm good
[10:07]  Goa The Sin: glad to hear, rpin'?
[10:07]  Blueray Darkes: Dking
[10:08]  Blueray Darkes: Sjin
[10:08]  Blueray Darkes: DJING
[10:08]  Goa The Sin: lol you toss those barrels like a champ!
[10:13]  Blueray Darkes: Lol
[10:16]  Blueray Darkes stands on top of some construction made of metal girders, and tosses barrels so they roll down the slopes
[10:17]  Goa The Sin: *starts to make his way to the ladder and already loses all 3 lives on the first level on the bottom girder, that's how bad he is at that game*
[10:17]  Blueray Darkes laughs and roars like a champ

No comments: