Saturday 28 January 2012

The tunnels

(CoLA timeline)

We were going to go to the mountains, fucking mountains! Everyone in the family was preparing to go, we had food and backpacks even first aid kits. The zombies going on a field trip to recover some sort of artifact, I was pumped as other than some large hills in Syn I had never been to some mountains before. I made sure everything was fine with Xan, cut him open put food in his stomach then seal him shut. Even set up loads of wards of defence to protect him while I was gone, I was going to be away for a long time he needed protection. My love... Wake up soon.

First we gathered at the warehouse to make sure everyone was here, Cara was running late but that gave us plenty of time to sort ourselves out. Passing around packs, kits and various other things. Once Cara showed we were on our way through the lands outside of LA, that included the Pack lands we had to traverse through. At the tunnels we re-grouped and went in, dark, dank and gloomy in there my sort of place, no sooner had we reached the inner chamber and began to search one of my wards went off.

I ran out of those tunnels fast as I could to where I keep Xan's sleeping form, the ward being triggered was a false alarm. I relaxed. Yet by the time I had gotten back to his side it was too late to go back to the tunnels, I cursed my bad luck and felt like I abandoned them. Xan is family too he's part of the AR, and he's my husband. Never before has there been a tug like this in my life, family above all others family first.

What do you do when one member of that family is not only a part of yourself, but also your lover and husband?

Lulz of the day:

[2012/02/07 13:50]  Blueray Darkes: Everytime its loads of retarded questions, and then pointing out this person and that person and do I know of them. I DON'T CARE! I don't pay attention to celebraties, I don't care if they're from England, I don't care if they decided it was a good idea to dress up in a giant bunny suit with clogs on and went dancing the fucking hula on top of the world's largest satilite

No comments: